I confess, I am in love with my #nutribullet which now has a cult following. Why it proves so popular is it is a sure fire way to deliver high nutrition through fresh fruits and vegetables daily. The recipes are delicious - I simply couldn't eat all that food if I had to chew my way through it.
Here are my tips for using your nutribullet.
1. Use it for nutrition - so think green and berries in most drinks. The majority of recipes include half a tall cup of kale and spinach, and other greens such as parsley, mint. Keep the almond milk & high fruit recipes for treats.
2. Source the recipes you want, and shop for them so you have all the ingredients to hand. It is no fun making your own blast and it not delivering the taste satisfaction. Nutribullet recipes available on www.nutriliving.com are plentiful and utterly delicious.
3. Use your blasts as a meal replacement or snack - not in addition to every meal. Remember to keep fruit away from other foods such as protein and fast by at least 30 minutes, as it will ferment as it digests.
4. For your breakfast blend, ensure you choose recipe that includes a banana or avocado, chia seeds, oats or almond milk - as well as protein. This will ensure you have a great start to the day and remain satiated for a few hours.
5. Play with the 'super foods' - they're fun, highly nutritious, delicious and actually really do work to boost your health. Nutribullet recipes include chia, cacao nibs, chlorella, spirulina, flax seed, hemp and wheatgrass.
6. Target your health with a nutriblast - if you have a cold brewing, blast for immunity. If you want to lose weight, reduce calories for a day without nutrient loss by enjoying several nutriblasts along with a detox soup (see recipes for magical mineral broth).
7. Try new things - nutrition and health go hand in hand with variety, so mix it up a little.
This Daily Mail article gives you a taste of how it works. Above all, enjoy your blasts.