increase your energy. finding a balance between the pursuit of performance and care for the individual behind that performance.
I have a keen interest in high performance living - where the mental and physical demands of your work demand a high level of performance to counter the stress, over work, fatigue, time zones and foreign travel. Creating energy in the body to meet a demand starts with optimum health. I'm a frequent long haul flyer, as I come from NZ and my work has taken me far. Pushing time zones, working extremely long days, burn out, adrenal fatigue, anaemia and stress related disorders is something I understand. Building resilience, staying well and thriving in these conditions is a challenge but doable with proven strategies, science based evidence and the best tailored nutrition.
Please get in touch, I'd love to help you.
- MSc (Hons) Holistic Nutrition
- AFMCP-UK Graduate 2017
- Professional Member, National Association of Nutrition Professionals (nanp.org)
- International Organisation of Nutrition Consultants (ionc.org)
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner
- Diploma in Applied Sports & Exercise Nutrition with ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition), which satisfies my love of how we work with biochemistry to improve performance in the body. (www.sportsnutritionsociety.org)
- Functional Medicine Practitioner (www.functionalmedicine.org)
Functional medicine emphasises a definable and teachable process of integrating multiple knowledge bases within a pragmatic intellectual matrix that focuses on functionality at many levels, rather than a single treatment for a single diagnosis. Functional medicine uses the patient’s story as a key tool for integrating diagnosis, signs and symptoms, and evidence of clinical imbalances into a comprehensive approach to improve both the patient’s environmental inputs and his or her physiological function.
The Institute for Functional Medicine teaches health care professional’s how to apply these principles in practice through an intensive 5 day training course called Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™.
I attended and completed the AFMCP™-UK training in London in 2017.